We know that for some, a fully managed SEO package is not an affordable option – especially now with the financial ramifications of COVID. Having said that, it is still vital to try and stay on top of your SEO and managing your online presence. Our Business Growth Masterclass course will walk you through all the steps needed to help you learn how to grow and optimise your business. At £97, this course is an affordable way to learn more about SEO.
We believe our Business Growth Masterclass to be a low cost yet highly effective solution to growing your business. By completing the course, you can unlock a lot of the secrets we use to achieve long-term business growth. Our members also have exclusive access to the Masterclass Facebook group, allowing them to network with other business owners.
The course is broken down into six main headings, each with a number of subheadings, allowing you to follow comfortably, at your own pace and with no confusion. The syllabus is as follows:
Your Business & Your Marketplace
This section of the course will look at your business as a whole – at your goals, aspirations, and business plan.
- 1.0 – How to use the Masterclass
- 1.1 – What’s your Why?
- 1.2 – Make a plan by forecasting your income & expenses
- 1.3 – Identify your target audience
- 1.4 – What is a conversion to you?
- 1.5 – Giving a very clear message
- 1.6 – Competitors & standing out from the crowd
- 1.7 – Mystery Shopping
- 1.8 – SWOT analysis
- 1.9 – Get the data
Increase Your Visibility & Website Traffic
Section two focuses on how to utilise a wide variety of the different advertising tools available to attract more visitors to your site. Take advantage of everything from Google Ads to email marketing.
- 2.1 – Google Ads quick overview
- 2.2 – Setting up Google Ads (Part 1)
- 2.3 – Setting up Google Ads (Part 2)
- 2.4 – Facebook business pages overview
- 2.5 – Facebook cross-commenting & groups
- 2.6 – The power of Facebook live videos
- 2.7 – Facebook Ads overview
- 2.8 – Setting up Facebook Ads (Part 1)
- 2.9 – Setting up Facebook Ads (Part 2)
- 2.10 – Instagram overview
- 2.11 – How to make amazing business videos easily
- 2.12 – YouTube overview
- 2.13 – Twitter overview
- 2.14 – LinkedIn overview
- 2.15 – Email Marketing
Get Your SEO Right
Learn the basics of SEO and find out how you can optimise your website so that you can hopefully start to show up in search results for whichever search engines you find important. Remember – SEO is a long-term strategy so do not expect any quick fixes!
- 3.1 – SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) overview
- 3.2 – Getting your SEO right
- 3.3 – Blogs for SEO
- 3.4 – Planning your keywords & search terms
- 3.5 – Website speed & mobile friendly test
- 3.6 – Online review websites
- 3.7 – Google My Business listings
- 3.8 – Business directory listings
- 3.9 – Where to find help
Get Your Website Right
Optimising your website is an absolutely integral part of any campaign so here you can learn some of the important things to tick off for your own site.
- 4.0 – Getting your website right
- 4.1 – Getting your tagline right
- 4.2 – Mobile first
- 4.3 – Header menus
- 4.4 – Home page content
- 4.5 – Video content tabs, footers & fonts
- 4.6 – The power of a call to action
- 4.6.1 – Get your calls to action right
- 4.7 – About us and contact pages
- 4.8 – The people behind the business and live chat
- 4.9 – Product pages & unboxing videos
- 4.10 – Service pages
How To Convert & Close More Sales
Learn important tips on how best to convert the visits to your site into leads and then sales.
- 5.0 – Converting leads into business
- 5.1 – Squeeze pages & landing pages
- 5.2 – Creating a sense of urgency
- 5.3 – Closing a sale
- 5.4 – Sell to your customers
- 5.5 – Using satisfaction surveys to close more business
- 5.6 – Google Analytics & tracking conversions
- 5.7 – Tracking conversions with Google & Facebook Ads
Tools To Save You Time & Money
Finally, you can get advice on a few of the tools and platforms that we believe help you run your business efficiently and successfully.
- 6.0 – Tools to use: Google Docs, Slack & Zoom
- 6.1 – Tools to use: Clickfunnels, Zapier & Stripe
- 6.2 – Tools to use: Kashflow, Quickbooks & LeavePlanner
- 6.3 – Your access to the exclusive Facebook group
- 6.4 – Bonus content