By engaging the services of Total SEO & Marketing Limited (hereafter referred to as Total SEO) you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
The Client : The company or individual requesting the services of Total SEO.
Total SEO: Provider of search engine optimisation (SEO), pay per click (PPC), general marketing and web design services.
Total SEO will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between Total SEO and the client, this includes telephone and email agreements.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), General Marketing & Web Design
Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the Clients website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Total SEO cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the website or any part of it.
Websites, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Total SEO until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
Any scripts, applications, articles or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Total SEO remain the copyright of Total SEO and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Total SEO.
Total SEO cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. Total SEO reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Total SEO all materials, passwords, log-ins and any other information required to complete the SEO campaign or web design project to the agreed standard and within any pre-agreed set deadlines.
Total SEO will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
Total SEO will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
Total SEO will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
Total SEO will not be liable for any content added to the site, in particular clients should ensure content written by Total SEO and added to their site meets with their approval and must notify Total SEO within seven days of publication if such content needs to be amended or removed.
Disclaimers and limitations on liability
- Total SEO shall not be responsible for URLs dropped in rank, excluded or otherwise penalised by a search engine for any reason, websites can go down as well as up.
- Total SEO shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data. Total SEO shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
- Whilst every effort will be made to achieve the best positions in the major search engines, Total SEO do not guarantee or warrant that Client’s URLs will achieve a favourable position, or any position, within a particular search engine.
- Total SEO do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of any materials, services, software or reporting systems available through third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
- You expressly agree that use of the Total SEO services provided hereunder is at your sole risk. These Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Total SEO expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Notwithstanding the security precautions taken against disclosure of information, there are certain conditions that exist on the Internet generally which are outside Total SEO’s control and could result in a breach of security. Accordingly, Total SEO cannot guarantee that Client’s Account Service data information will be free from corruption, hacking or piracy. You hereby expressly waive any claim against Total SEO arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, hacking, breach of security or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of Total SEO.
- To the maximum extent allowed by law, Total SEO and any of their parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the services provided. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
Total SEO cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free, fully functional and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software meets their requirements and is functioning correctly before use.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Total SEO before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site has been approved by the client and is made live, Total SEO will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief
Total SEO will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla browsers. Total SEO can offer no guarantees of correct functionality with all browser software.
Whilst Total SEO recommends third party hosting companies to host websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service. Total SEO cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
Total SEO reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial.
Payment of Accounts
New clients are required to pay their first invoice (normally one month) in advance, prior to work commencing.
All other invoices must be settled within 7 days of the invoice date. Total SEO reserve the right to cease work, remove work/content and deny access to any Client’s website where payment is overdue (following reasonable attempts by Total SEO to contact the Client and resolve any payment issues) and ultimately Total SEO may take legal action to recover any outstanding monies owed.
Anyone who experiences a problem with the services provided by Total SEO that cannot be resolved verbally, should raise the matter in writing, giving sufficient information and clearly outlining the grounds for complaint.